Monday, February 25, 2013

"Sividious Stark" by Greg Park




This chapter is hosted by Covenant Communications, the publisher of this book. 
If the link ever fails please comment below to alert me. Thank you. 
Kindle:
Paper Back:

Sividious Stark Reviews:

"I enjoyed this book and highly recommend it to be included in every teacher's classroom library. Oh, and if you have a teen or tween (that's also a high reader), I bet they'll love this book." ~Canda

"An excellent first entry in what I hope will become a new series by Greg Park, Sividious Stark is fun, fast-paced, and smart. A blend of science fiction and fantasy, SS throws the two worlds together in a gladiator-style arena from which Siv - a logical, science geek - needs to rescue a magical Kelsprite. 

Full of action, humor, interesting world building, smart characters, and speckled with sci-fi references (particularly Star Wars), this book had me laughing out loud and literally bouncing up and down with excitement. Despite being aimed at an early-teens audience, adults will enjoy this book too (I am 27), especially if you like sci-fi. The ending wraps things up beautifully while still leaving things open-ended enough to invite sequels...I will be recommending this book to everyone I know, young and old." ~ Jachyra

 Find more about this book on .

| Fantasy | Youth Fiction |

No comments: