Monday, February 25, 2013

"A Blind Eye" by Julie Daines




This chapter is hosted by Covenant Communications, the publisher of this book. 
If the link ever fails please comment below to alert me. Thank you. 
Kindle:
Paper Back:
Julie Daines:
Julie Daines

A Blind Eye Reviews:

"5 stars for Julie Daines first novel! I read this book in 2 days and was completely captivated with the story. As 2 diverse characters meet and embark on a whirlwind of various adventures, I could visualize all of it through Julie's ability to articulate their emotions, scenes, and appearances so clearly. There is witty humor sprinkled throughout the story and I actually laughed out loud a few times (which I never do). As I read I found myself asking, "how is this going to end"? I'm a sucker for happy endings and was thrilled with the conclusion that was not an over-the-top fairy tale ending which made the story feel more real. Do I anticipate a sequel?? I sure hope so. Maybe Katie could have a miraculous recovery and team up with Scarlett to help Christian's dad uncover the surprising killer in his next big murder trial? :) fingers crossed..." ~Mari Heimuli 

"I loved this book! It grabs your attention from the beginning and holds it through the entire book. There wasn't any of that "keep reading, it gets good eventually..." It has elements of suspense, humor, romance and even life lessons. There were times when I was reading as fast as I could because it was so suspenseful. Then, there were times I was laughing--even in the middle of the suspense part. Then, times I was smiling at the romance. And, even shed some tears at the end because of the tenderness between a dad and his son. Very well written! Can't wait to see what this author comes up with next!" ~Cyndy Woodman



 Find more about this book on .

| Romance | Mystery |

No comments: